If you want to shape the future of mobility with decentralized IT technology we want to work with you. For our corporate start-up MotionWerk we are looking for a highly committed Software Developer for our rapidly growing team.
The MotionWerk team wants to enable the future of mobility with clever software solutions and a decentralised mobility transaction platform. This mobility future which motivates us is autonomous, electric and is about sharing concepts.
As the starting point for our decentralized mobility transaction platform we have built Share&Charge (http://shareandcharge.com) being the first product based on blockchain technology enabling people to share their electric charging poles and therewith boost e-mobility. We want to encourage and help e-mobilists to connect regionally and support each other.
We don´t know where this journey will end, but we are motivated by actively shaping the future of mobility. We love experiments around new technology, new business models and new ways of working. Trust, openness and failures are part of our daily life while striving for the best solutions for our customers.
You can expect:
- Working on the future of tomorrow from technology (decentral IT technologies like Blockchain) and solution perspective (sharing concepts, autonomous driving, energy and mobility integration)
- Highly motivated team which wants to make a difference in the mobility and energy sector
- Flexible, passionate and pragmatic working culture
- Fair salary
- Sexy start-up in the midst of the Ruhrgebiet
- Be part of an entrepreneurial team that is dedicated to build a new blockchain based mobility transaction platform
- Have the ability to get acclimated quickly to solve complex software problems
- Be able to communicate well and perform under pressure
- Good working knowledge of Node and Express
- Proficiency with Linux or macOS
- Familiarity with continuous integration and agile software delivery
Nice to Have:
- Experience with mobile app deployment
To apply for the role or to learn more information, please send your application to [email protected] with the subject line “Working Student (f/m) – Software Development | Essen”.
Share&Charge is a network for all types of charging stations. On the one hand, we want to encourage and help emobilists to connect regionally and support each other and on the other hand we want to bring relevant companies and organizations to the same table in order to speed up the expansion of the charging infrastructure in Germany quickly and reliably. For this purpose we are developing the Share&Charge App, which makes the sharing of the charging stations as well as billing for the energy transaction possible. Within the charging station network the charging tariffs will be determined by the charging station owners themselves. Therefore Share&Charge is a tool for either owners of charging stations or drivers of electric vehicles to have an active share in the creation of the future of emobility.