30K – 70K Euros (dependent upon experience) plus share options and possible relocation allowance
Location: Essen, Germany
MotionWerk GmbH are looking for a number of talented individuals to help them continue to build a global mobility transaction platform enabling seamless transport everywhere whilst reducing costs and enabling private and secure transactions. Unlike most Blockchain companies, MotionWerk already have a publicly-available, working solution in the app stores; Share&Charge, the first global peer-to-peer marketplace for electric car charging enabled by Blockchain. Now we are looking to move to the next stage of our vision.
Individuals should be looking to work hard, learn quickly and to fit into a fun, modern work environment. In return they can expect to learn best-practice coding and web architecture standards, gain valuable startup experience and work on the coolest and most rewarding technology currently around.
- Become one of the first wave of Blockchain developers.
- Attractive package (dependent on experience) including equity vesting over time.
- Flexible office hours.
- Fun, cutting-edge environment.
- Possible relocation package (dependent upon prior location).
- Be willing and quick to learn and be prepared to be open and share knowledge with the rest of the team.
- Be prepared to take responsibility for your code and actions, have a can-do attitude and be willing to “wear many hats” (we are a startup, we do different things every day).
- Develop knowledge and skills specific to a Blockchain-based architecture.
- Potentially shape the future of Blockchain.
- NodeJS experience.
- Experience with version control (git), unit testing (mocha/chai/sinon), continuous integration and code quality tools such as eslint.
- Good standard of English (whilst we are a German company we are an English-language workplace).
- One of the following three:
- Front-End focus. Experience with Cordova, Ionic and Angular 2. Also App Store and Google Play deployments.
- Dev-Ops focus. Experience with AWS, Docker and Ansible.
- Back-End focus. Experience with RESTful API endpoint provision and integration via Express. SQL (Postgres) query skills.
- Blockchain knowledge including Ethereum (Solidity) and Parity experience.
- Promises (Bluebird).
- Startup experience and mindset.
- Good communication skills.
Candidates should expect to sit a code test as part of the interview process.