Senior product owner
If you want to shape the future of e-mobility, this might be your real-world chance to do so. We are looking for a highly motivated and driven “Senior Product Owner” to join our growing team.
eMobilify GmbH / Share&Charge
We have been building software for the e-mobility space for more than two years now and are pioneers in blockchain based software and globally known for our pioneering work.
We are building Share&Charge, the open-source software which enables the electric vehicle (EV) economy of tomorrow. Share&Charge is a decentralized protocol for EV charging, payment and data sharing.
In addition, we are offering innovation and product development services to our customers in the domain of emobility.
We are currently a start-up team with diverse skill sets, nationalities and personalities. We love experiments around cutting-edge technology, innovative business models and new ways of collaboration.
What you can expect:
- You make a high impact with full ownership for your dedicated products
- Having the chance to shape the team (including your role), the way we work and therewith the company.
- High responsibility, decision power and opportunities to bring your ideas to the customers.
- Flexible, passionate and pragmatic working culture.
- Fair salary and participation in the success of the company.
- Attractive start-up in the heart of the Ruhrgebiet.
What you have to deal with:
- Obtaining a detailed understanding of problems that exist in the e-mobility world.
- Shaping value propositions out of these problems and therewith defining the e-mobility strategy, the product portfolio and the roadmap.
- Breaking down of this roadmap into stories for the development team and follow up the progress.
- Coordinate with marketing, sales, development and external partners the product development.
- Improving our existing solutions ever day to offer the most appealing solution to our customers.
- Market research and structuring this information in order to communicate it to other stakeholders
What we are looking for in the candidate:
- Passion for what you are doing in the combination with an agile mindset.
- You are proactively driving the product development.
- Structured way of working combined with excellent communication skills.
- Fair understanding of software development (not necessarily blockchain).
- At least 3 years working experience in strategy/product management/product owner role.
- Ability to see the bigger picture and translating this into a product.
- Strong commercial sense.
- You like to get things done rather than only talk about it.
- E-mobility experience is a plus.
- Trustful working, integrity and true interest in working on something meaningful.
Location: Essen with an option for remote working